in

2021, January 28 Fortnite Item Shop Prediction (Fortnite Item Shop Prediction January 28th 2021)

Like always, these predictions 100 daily and everything in this video doesn’t have 100 chance of showing, but like always for your youtube channel, i want daily item shops and also predictions as well. Then consider subscribing notifications on check out my second channel for more fortnite videos link down below in the description. But if you want to support this channel even further, then consider using the support credit code in your fortnight shop. It does help a lot doing. Giveaways talking about giveaways is the travis scott skin giveaway down below in the comment section, if i enter it, just read the comment and also 18 000 subscribers. I will double the giveaway i’ll give away to travis scott skins. So if we reach 18 000 subscribers before travis scott comes out, i will give away to travis scott skins anyway, like always, conor pad skins 2 counts. If you see a male skin, i mention, of course the female skin will also show as well anyway. Moving on here, all the cosmetics that we’ll show before season 5 ends in there is sadie travis scott, of course, some other skins as well emotes, pickaxes and wraps as well. So everything you see in that image, i am predicting as well anyway. Moving on to highly chance skins, the fish that we have double crossed lasting 38 days ago, and she has a 65 chance moving on, we have starfish last seen 31 days ago, which has a 55 chance of showing moving on.

We have bronto lasting 35 days ago and he has a 60 chance of showing moving on. We have crystal lasting 35 days ago and she has a 60 chance of showing next up. We have athleisure assassin’s skin last seen 28 days ago, and she has a 65 chance of showing moving on. We have scully lasting 32 days ago and she has a 65 chance of showing next up. We have mayhem lasting 36 days ago and that skin has a 60 chance of showing next up. We have dream lasting 31 days ago and just 70 percent chance of showing moving on. We have dummy lasting 31 days ago and that skin also has a 70 chance of showing next up. We have luminous lasting 31 days ago and he has a 70 chance of showing moving on. We have fake it lasting 29 days ago and she has a 55 chance of showing next up is kalia lasting 92 days ago, and she has a 75 chance of showing and moving on to my last skin is going to be castaway jonesy last seen 92 days Ago and that skin has a 70 chance of showing, anyway moving on to low chances skins, they vary between a 45 percent chance to a 55 percent chance, assuring so from the left to the right. We have sand shark driver manic, scarlet, commander little whip pit, stop bryce brute navigator, siren the bratskin oppressor, cyclo, phoenix love, ranger leather fan, the customers are for superheroes.

They had a 40 chance due to the issue with them anyway. Next up, we have dark vanguard, insight, hypernova, mackie master, hitman, fishstick, valkyrie and also cryptic anyway. Moving on to emotes, the percentage for the emotes will be above them, so keep an eye out in the background footage. So from the left to the right, we have say so: glean groove, leaping glitter bts pack anyway that’s my prediction for the january 28th item shop don’t forget to drop a like on this video down below. If you enjoyed it subscribe. If you’re new for daily itemshop refreshes, i do i’m dead on the reset, so make sure you subscribe to them notifications on subscribe for daily predictions. We get between two to three skins correct per day, but thanks for all the support on the second channel, thanks for 17.2k we’re gaining like 100 to 150 subscribers per day, which is insane so thank you so much for sending people 2k subscribers anyway.

What do you think?

Written by freotech

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Michael Strahan, Good Morning America, Coronavirus Footage emerges that shows the ugly side of the BLM protests in Hollywood.

2021, January 28 BREAKING NEWS TODAY JANUARY 28, 2021 PRES DUTERTE CONG DEFENSOR GABBY AT NONOY BISTADO